Friday 7 December 2012

The website is live!


 
Well, the website is finally live!

It has been a lot of hard work getting to this stage, but I've really enjoyed it.

It all started back in March when I picked up a stick and wrote my son Joshua's name in the sand while we were walking along the beach near Abersoch in North Wales.

I took a photograph and carried on, not realising I had just sparked a new business idea and a new chapter in my life.

The picture was beautiful and we had it made into a canvas for Joshua’s bedroom.

He loved it and I realised it would make a unique gift for others too, so the idea for Sand-Writing.com was born - a website selling canvas prints of names and messages written in the sand.

But the idea was the easy bit - I'll tell you more about the challenges I faced in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment